Sunday, September 19, 2010

Amsterdam... Heineken Brewery

After we got back from Italy, the first evening we went to the Heineken Brewery. There was a lot of cool stuff inside. We got to taste malt, they had “reusable” rectangular bottles that were intended to be used to build walls after the beer had been consumed, two free drinks, games and activities, the brewery and learning about the process in a factory was pretty cool, and they even had horses there that they sometimes still use to deliver barrels of beer around Amsterdam!







The next day I did a day-long bus trip by myself to see the “Dutch Countryside.”

While waiting for the bus I also snapped this picture outside of one of the most famous museums in Amsterdam, the Rijks Museum. This I Amsterdam logo is on all sorts of merchandise!



The Bus tour will be on another post... it may even take two to get all the photos I want to share on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment