Friday, July 30, 2010

Airport again - vacation this time!

Once again I'm sitting at the airport waiting to board a plane. This one has been slightly delayed, but hopefully only by 10 or 15 min... I don't want to miss my connection!

I'm really looking forward to spending 2 weeks in Amsterdam (5 days of that in Italy) and 2 weeks in China (10 days of that for the STeLA Leadership Forum). I'm hoping I'll be able to put up pictures every now and then and share the places I've gone to visit and see.

So far as I've seen the weather should be rainy and chilly in Amsterdam and HOT everywhere else. Super hot. Super muggy. It's going to be a warm, warm vacation.

The lady announcing things has told us at least 5 times in the past 15 minutes that we can only take on two carryons and if we don't need our bags that they'll check them free of charge. I know sometimes people don't listen, but it's getting old.

I think our plane is going to start boarding soon, so I should probably go. Next log-in will be from Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment