Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wow so it's been awhile!

Went to NYC for the MLK holiday. Got to see lots of friends I haven't seen in awhile, tried a delicious Vegan restaurant, and had authentic New York style pizza. We went to the Museum of Natural History for awhile, walked through Central Park, took the Staten Island ferry to see the Statue of Liberty.


Easter Isles statue:



Dinosaur in the main entrance of the Museum of Natural History:


Statue of Liberty on our sunset ferry trip:


Snow covered Central Park


Stock Market bull - which I've never actually seen before!



A Patriotic Empire State Building:



In other news, I have accepted a full time job here in Mass! So I won't be traveling to the south anymore. It'll be nice to be in one place and to know my schedule for more than 2 weeks in advance. It's a quick turn around as I'll be starting Monday (only accepted last Thursday!) so trying to get everything in semi-order before then. I'm definitely excited for it! We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment