Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Drive

Mindy and I made it to San Francisco!

I found Mari from STeLA for an early morning meeting and later Mindy and I found Ashley to have breakfast (ham and cheese and egg crepes for me!) and do some shopping. Then Mindy and I made our way to Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli (for delicious ice cream!) and the Golden Gate Bridge. I had a STeLA dinner and got to see many of the wonderful STeLA faces last night as well as one new one! Then we found Helen at Google and had an evening tour.

Unfortunately Mindy has traveled home to LA again this morning. But there's another lunch with some more fabulous STeLA San Francisco people and tonight I will be going to dinner in San Francisco for Helen's birthday dinner!

Pictures will eventually follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment